Saturday, November 04, 2006

November 4, 2006: NaNoWriMo - Day 4

It's like buttah, baby!

My fingers are flying over the keyboard.

Like Lloyd Banks, "I'm on fire. Up in here."

Okay, I'll stop with the similes and metaphors.

I'm proving Chris Baty's theory that the first week tends to be smooth sailing. I'd been stealing time here and there since this past Wednesday, November 1, when the contest started. But I hunkered down today and worked like a fiend. I did a word count, and I have 10,022 words so far. And they're strung along in coherent sentences and decent dialogue. And tomorrow's another FULL day.

I'm so excited and happy that I took on this challenge. I think that every writer should do it at least once.

Well, I'm going to go back to the drawing board. Pray for me...

No comments: