Tuesday, April 07, 2009

April 7, 2009: Felicia Pride Quotes Yours Truly in The Root

Hey, all.

As you know, I've been getting around more than a thong bikini on Spring Break. This time, fellow author Felicia Pride recently became the book columnist for The Root. She's the founder of The BackList, and is the author of The Message: 100 Life Lessons from Hip-Hop’s Greatest Songs. Her column will appear on The Root every 1st and 3rd Tuesday. She also gave me this awesome quote for the back jacket of my baby Triptych:

"Triptych is an emotional, yet thrilling roller coaster that proves that life–and everything in between–is far from black and white.”
For her first article, Felicia wrote a piece called If We Ruled the Literary World, for which she asked nine black authors to comment on the state of publishing. I was one of the nine. I's an excellent piece... very thought-provoking.

If you like it, log in and comment.

No comments: